Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Premiership Season Preview: Birmingham City

Premiership Season Preview: Birmingham City

Very nice analysis of Blues upcoming season and where Nicky fits into the plan. Stay fit, lad, cause they're really open to you being exactly what they want and need, and there's no one else at the club who has the experience and the medals you have, which just proves that you are up to the job. And I say that with the utmost respect for Birmingham City as well as Nicky. It's credit to BCFC, the quality of the signings they have made this summer, and I wish Brucey and the boys all the best in the Prem this season. (Don't forget, as a Red Devil myself, Brucey was one of my boys as a player before he ever became a manager, so he will always have a special place in my heart.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home